Friday, January 19, 2007

"Affiliate Project X" Is Definitive Guide to Affiliate Marketing

Editor's Note: This is the third in a series of features we're doing on opportunities to make money on the Internet. Yes, with a little time, money and sweat equity, you CAN earn money on the wild, wild Web...

I discovered something very, very interesting this last Monday: a Web site selling an e-book called Affiliate Project X. So far, an average Monday afternoon, right? Not so...

You see, as a veteran Internet marketer, I probably read 10 or 15 sales letters per day, and normally just hit the back button. But as I started to read, something strange happened: I just couldn't pull myself away from the site.

Apparently, this guy said he could train anyone to become a full-time affiliate and quit their "day job" -- and, in fact, guaranteed it. Then, what got me interested most, were the dozen or so testimonials from people who had done just that -- in some cases, within weeks.

As you can imagine, I'm really curious at this point, and so I decided to make my investment and get hold of my own copy. How did it fare? Well, very simply, I couldn't stop reading it! I started taking notes [in fact, I wanted to print off the entire e-book], and I got very excited about what I can do with this information.

I had never heard of some of these unorthodox techniques before. Further, what amazed me most, was that it was so deceptively simple -- i.e., the kind of stuff that you can do right away, and see instant results.

But then, when I was done, I stopped for a second and thought: Who the heck wrote this, and why haven't I heard about him before? I want to tell everyone about this!

Well, I got "curiouser and curiouser," and so I decided to do something I very rarely do: I contacted the author personally, thanked him for writing an excellent book, and told him about our blog.

It turns out that the entire Affiliate Project X e-book was only released in the last couple of months, and so the techniques in it haven't hit the mainstream -- yet. The author is looking at promoting the guide quite heavily, though, and I wanted to get news out early to my valued readers.

Suffice to say, Affiliate Project X has my very highest recommendation for anyone interested in quitting their day job and becoming a full-time Internet marketer. I want everyone to take advantage of this information -- before their competition finds out...which is going to happen very soon from the looks of the testimonials on the site.

If you want to make 2007 your most prosperous year yet, I suggest you click here and claim your exclusive Affiliate Project X package -- while the techniques are still new and under-used. Believe me when I say, you will thank me...

No comments: