Wednesday, February 14, 2007

CORRECTION: 9,000 Copies of "Day Job Killer" Have Already Been Sold and Downloaded During Its First Week

Just one day after ProsperNOW reported that 8,000 copies of Chris McNeeney's Day Job Killer have been purchased since the e-book's Feb. 6 release, Chris informed folks that more than 9,000 copies have been downloaded in just one week!

"Even I didn't anticipate the unbelievable response we've had over the last one week," Chris wrote [while celebrating with his partner and close friends, it seems]. "The Day Job Killer launch is now officially the biggest launch in the entire history of ClickBank...EVER! We sold over 6,000 copies on the first day of release alone.

"Now, let me put that in context: It means the Day Job Killer sold more copies on the first day of release than the previous record [Affiliate Project X, my other guide] sold in an entire week! That's over 6,000 of your competitors who got the drop on you in a single 24-hour spell. Darn."

He goes on...

"Am I telling you all this to brag about myself? Hell, NO... I'm no saint and this is no charity. I'm a capitalist and I know the secrets of succeeding online.

"The only reason I care about helping you succeed is that I've learned a very simple, but powerful, lesson early on in my life, which I apply every day: Essentially, if I help you to succeed as an affiliate, I will become even more successful myself. I scratch your back, you scratch mine, too. Now, the big question is: HOW can I help you make money online? Three words: Day Job Killer...

"Now, the onus is on you to get going and copy my techniques, so you don't get left behind. Because, believe me, whether you get a copy of Day Job Killer or not, I'm going to keep getting richer by using the underground methods -- and so will all the savvy affiliates in the know.

"The question is: Will YOU join us or will you continue to watch helplessly on the sidelines while we clean up and suck up all the cash this [Internet marketing] industry has to offer.

"Frankly, the choice is yours: Kill, or be Killed."
____________________

Go here to get the Day Job Killer: http://foolish1.dayjobkill.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PN021407

No comments: