Saturday, April 07, 2007

Stuart Lichtman Reveals New Secret to Getting the Money You Want -- Now!

It's no secret that we at ProsperNOW are big fans of Rhonda Byrne's hit film, book, audiobook and DVD, "The Secret." Based on centuries-old laws [e.g., Law of Attraction], it's credible, smart, inspiring and action-oriented -- all the qualities we seek when reviewing resources for personal and professional growth, development and wealth-building power.

New Resource to Increase Income
I recently
came across a new book on making money, and my reaction was, "Not another one!" [to put it mildly]. But because it was endorsed by David Garfinkel, Craig Perrine, plus a lot of other people who I knew wouldn't recommend anything that wasn't solid, I decided to check it out.

All I can tell you is, this one really is different. For one thing, it's by Stuart Lichtman -- a successful entrepreneur and trainer who's actually tested his method on 50,000 people around the world and has had remarkable, consistent success with it -- and Joe Vitale. Besides that, the method he recommends really is new, as well as sound, in my opinion.

It's called "How to Get Lots of Money for Anything -- Fast!" The link is http://www.anything-fast.com/?fid=1099. Check it out for yourself here.


About Stuart Lichtman
Stuart A. Lichtman is an executive, entrepreneur, researcher, consultant, trainer and coach. He is the developer of the Cybernetic Transposition method, explained in his best-selling book, "How to Get Lots of Money For Anything -- Fast!" He's also creator of the Arintel artificial intelligence data analysis program; president of Partners in Excellence, Inc.; and president of Successful Ventures Publishing Inc., based in Wilmington, Del.

Stuart's formal education includes undergraduate and graduate work at MIT in engineering, psychology and artificial intelligence; masters work in applied psychology; and doctoral work in organizational development and cross-cultural business. He has also conducted extensive research on the unconscious/intuitive bases of success, and the individual and collective operation of the human mind. Stuart has directed or run 100 companies, and trained more than 50,000 people around the world.

About Joe Vitale
Dr. Joe Vitale [AKA "Mr. Fire"] is a spiritual marketer, master copywriter, teacher/cast member of "The Secret," and the author/developer of way too many books and products to mention -- including the bestsellers "Attract A New Car," "The Power of Outrageous Marketing," "Dr. Vitale's Hypnotic Marketing Library," "The Attractor Factor" and "Life's Missing Instruction Manual," plus the forthcoming "Zero Limits" and then "The Key."

Free Mini-Course Available
For more information about Stuart's proven method and his free mini-course, visit: http://www.anything-fast.com/?fid=1099.

P.S.: Following, is Craig Perrine's verbatim testimonial:

"Hi Stuart,

"Here's my story...and I am excited to be able to report back the results I have had with your book, "How to Make Lots of Money for Anything -- Fast!" ...and I am happy to extend this testimonial to anyone you want to share it with. No one should even hesitate to purchase your work... Where would I be now if I had not read your work? I shudder to think.

"Before, I was flat broke, working for a software company that was going under...because we had no sales for almost 2 years. I had to accept a 20% cut in pay so they could stay afloat and keep me on board. I support a family of four [and now one on the way], and we're having a hard time getting by on my salary alone.

"I felt like I was flying a plane that was sputtering and near crashing into a mountain. Every month, it seemed like we were getting further behind. So, exasperated, recently I prayed for help...and received an e-mail that introduced me to you the next day.

"Then, when I read your book, at first I was unsure if I could use it to really attract what I wanted effortlessly, simply by following your instructions. But I did it, anyway. What happened next will not only benefit me, but at least 4 other people who work with me.

"You see, starting a week or so after, two separate prospects popped out of nowhere. One is the largest deal ever for our company in North America...and we are the only vendor being considered...and the other is looking to buy in the next few days.

"I was literally handed two deals totalling $1.1 million dollars. My commission on them will be over $100,000...and that was just the beginning.

"Several prospects have contacted me, looking for similar-size proposals...one for $230,000. This is after literally 2 years of scraping by on nothing. No one wanted what we sell...and the entire industry is still flat. No one can believe how much interest I am suddenly getting from prospects...and the quality of the deals is very reassuring. These folks have huge budgets and are serious about buying.

"To say that I am amazed is just not capturing the true feeling of gratitude and awe that I feel toward the turnaround in my opportunities. Thank you. Many families will be helped by this...and may even save the company itself.

"And, at the same time, a new investor came forward who has offered a generous proposal to buy our company...which would essentially solve our budget crunch and put me in an executive-level position.

"Needless to say, Stuart, I am looking forward to reporting back to you in a few months...but I have to say that attracting money seems easy now, when before I think I had a cash repellant scaring it all away. And it is not like I have never been exposed to marketing or inspirational ideas before...I've read almost any leading 'guru' you could name in the last 12 years.

"If reading my story will help even one person to decide to check out your work, then I will have given back something for what I have received."

Craig Perrine


To order Stuart's wealth-attracting program, "How to Get Lots of Money for Anything -- Fast!", click here: http://www.anything-fast.com/?fid=1099.
____________________

Click on this link to discover the "Freedom Income System" that can totally change your life in THREE MONTHS... or even faster!

No comments: