Thursday, February 28, 2008

'Doubling Stocks' Editor Issues Apology

Last evening, about five hours after the major markets closed, an apology was issued by Michael Cohen, "Doubling Stocks" editor and co-developer of "Marl," the revolutionary stock-picking robot to whom we introduced ProsperNOW readers on Feb. 11 ["100% Automated Stock Trading Robot 'Recommends' Highly Profitable Market Picks"]. From his Global Marketing Corporation Ltd. offices in Seattle, Wash., Cohen e-mailed the following to his members:


"[MEMBER'S NAME]:

"This week, Marl found a promising stock trading on the OTC:BB.

"Marl thought the company's technical looked promising, and I, myself, also consider the fundamentals of this firm to be very strong.

"Usually, this is the exact type of stock I would be recommending. However...

"After monitoring this stock, I don't believe now is the absolute best time to get in. And, because of this, I thought long and hard, but have decided to break the 'cycle' and not send a stock this week.

"I know I'll most likely receive a lot of complaints because of this, and that's OK, because... The bottom line is that I want to lead my members into picks that, to my mind, have as little downside as possible, yet still with the potential to make 100%-plus gains.

"Currently, I don't feel that now is the optimum time to invest in this said pick.

"And, this is even though it ticks almost every check on my stringent 18-point checklist... and I do believe now to be a good time to invest. However, there is definitely further scope for me to monitor this stock, as I believe it hasn't hit the bottom just yet.

"I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I do, and this will be a pick you won't forget in a long time.

"Best Regards,

"Michael Cohen"



ProsperNOW's take: In this day and age, when we're assaulted daily by unscrupulous messages from bottom-line-focused corporations, scandal-hungry media, and duplicitous politicians of every political stripe, it's so refreshing when "the little guy" reminds us about what integrity really means. Thanks, Michael. We're proud to be associated with you.

P.S.: Want to learn how to find which stocks will double? "The Penny Stock Bible" offers insights on discovering hot and profitable trades that'll double within 23 minutes of the market opening. Just click the folowing link, and Michael will send you two tips -- FREE!

==> http://tinyurl.com/2b9xzj
____________________

"Doubling Stocks" newsletter members bank 105.27% per week trading the penny stocks...

No comments: