Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dr. Suzanne's 'Top Secret Fat Loss Secret' Helps Woman Thrive Long After Twin Sister's Death

Editor's note: During Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, we're showcasing methods to help you prevent and heal yourself from colon cancer. Establishing and maintaining a healthy body weight is just one means of doing that, as is ridding your body of life-threatening toxins. Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst's revolutionary "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret" has helped thousands of people achieve healthier, and longer, lives. Here, she recounts one amazing -- and, yes, true -- story.

By Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst

Trudy and Judy were twins. At 14, both developed the onset of arthritis and, at various ages, they always developed the same, exact conditions. Eventually, they both got cancer and died.

By great coincidence, Trudy had two twin daughters, Claire and Blair. Claire became my patient in the fall of 2002. Claire started to suffer arthritis and, hence, the reason for her seeking treatment with me. She pointed out that her mom and aunt [Trudy & Judy] had suffered at the same time from arthritis, as were now she and her twin sister, Blair.

However, Blair told Claire that she believed it all to be genetic, since both their mom and their mom's twin had suffered simultaneously with numerous conditions, sicknesses, illnesses and, eventually, a fatal disease they both had in common. She insisted that her twin just "accept" this as part of "life."

I vehemently DISAGREED with what Claire's twin sister believed -- despite what appeared to be evidence in favor of genes. I advised Claire to take my program -- which is identical to what's inside my "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret" -- as it tells people how to precisely rid their bodies of harmful, even dangerous and, eventually, DEADLY plaque and parasites.

I knew [unlike Claire and Blair] that, despite genetic predispositions towards illness, disease, and life-threatening sicknesses, 99.9% were "triggered" by the human body becoming TOXIC. In other words, even if YOU have some inclination for developing cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc., it can be STOPPED for good [and prevented from ever developing, and even REVERSED!] just by lowering significantly [and, possibly, altogether] the level of "toxicity" in your body!

Most people don't even know they are toxic in the first place, so convincing them is next to impossible. Claire was very open-minded, but her sister remarked that my advice [and my program, too] were:

"Crazy!"

"Ridiculous!"

"Absurd!"

"Foolishness!"

"Rubbish!"

Yet, Claire did exactly as I advised her. At the start, she and her sister, Blair, both suffered the same symptoms -- and to the same, *EXACT* degree. Both sisters' arthritis was most pronounced in their right middle three fingers' knuckles and, over time, progressed elsewhere throughout their bodies -- in each twin, exactly the SAME.

However, shortly after applying my program, Claire's symptoms all VANISHED!!! Her sister, however, just continued to get worse. I e-mailed her sister [at Claire's request], hoping to get her to become my patient -- only to receive "NO REPLY" whatsoever.

Finally, one day, both ladies came to my office -- but only because Blair was giving her sister Claire a ride, since Claire's car was in the shop for several days. I used this opportunity to try to persuade Blair to start treatment on my "Detoxification Program" -- only to get an "upturned nose" of REJECTION!

Blair [a woman who didn't hold back her opinions] expressed, point-blank to me in my waiting room -- and even in front of other patients -- that she believed I was a "WHACKO!"

I pleaded with her to begin treatment [she, like her sister, being somewhat at the start of her later years in life] -- but she outright rejected my pleas -- and despite my best demonstrations of evidence to support my claims.

Claire eventually got completely well. Her arthritis went completely away. However, her sister, Blair, got worse and worse, and then suddenly, without warning, developed cancer.

Blair lived for about one year after the last time I saw her. Her sister, Claire, however, is still very much alive today!!

It's a shame, because Blair could have followed my program easily. But, I suppose this is the cost someone ends up paying just for being stubborn and NOT listening.

My
"Top Secret Fat Loss Secret" is more than just a way to lose weight ... It's a way to get HEALTHY, PREVENT & EVEN REVERSE DISEASE!

ProsperNOW's take: Decide NOW to create the best possible health for yourself -- and maybe even save your life. For more info and testimonials touting Dr. Suzanne's 100% GUARANTEED, MONEY-BACK program, go to:
____________________

No comments: