Monday, June 23, 2008

'Prerequisites to Success Report': Derek Gehl's Free Report Delivers Candid Wake-Up Call to Would-Be Internet Entrepreneurs, Serial Opportunists, Etc.

Last Friday [June 20], we at ProsperNOW gave you a heads-up regarding Derek Gehl's then-upcoming "Prerequisites to Success Report" -- designed to help Internet entrepreneur wannabe's honestly discern whether or not they're truly committed to doing what it takes to prosper online ["What Are Your Qualifications to Start an Internet Business? FREE Report Details Traits Needed to Succeed Online"].

Just as he promised to do, Derek released his report yesterday -- with this note attached:

"The report I created for you is finally ready...


"Over the last two days, I have spent countless hours writing and rewriting the 'Prerequisites to Success Report' for you.

"I've tried to be as concise as possible in my explanation of who YOU need to be as an Internet entrepreneur...

"What sacrifices YOU need to be willing to make if you are sincere in your desire to let me help you make money on the Internet...

"Download the report, shut out any distractions and read every word.

"Then, it's time to reflect and ask some hard questions...

"Do you already have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur?

"If 'yes,' then great... On Tuesday, I want to start working with you.

"If 'no' ... Are you willing to make some changes?

"If you want the best possible chance at success, you need to answer these questions before Tuesday at 10 a.m. [PST]...

"That's when I'm going to give a limited number of the 'right people' -- people who meet the prerequisites to success -- access to everything I know about starting a business on the Internet.

"I sincerely hope you enjoy and value this free report..."

"Prerequisites to Success: An Inside Look at the Habits, Qualifications and Emotional Intelligence of the World's Most Highly Successful Web Entrepreneurs!"
First off, a warning to folks with a taste for sugar-coated advice: You're not going to get any from Derek!

In his FREE 16-page report, this highly successful Internet entrepreneur delivers a candid wake-up call -- replete with a handy-dandy checklist -- to anyone who's had even one minute of speculation about the possibility of making money online.

Here's an excerpt from his intro:

"Do you really have what it takes to earn a full-time income with a successful, moneymaking Internet business that could comfortably – or even extravagantly – support you and your family?

"Or, are you just kidding yourself and wasting your time and limited spare cash on a pipe dream that you don’t actually have the guts and drive to make happen?

"That’s right…

"With this report, I’m going to do us BOTH a favor.

"I’m going to test your emotional intelligence and stamina to see if you’re ready to stand among the elite few who have truly got what it takes to persevere and start up a lucrative Internet business…

"Or, I’m going to expose you as one of the serial opportunity seekers who follow, yapping at my heels like a pack of hungry hounds, begging for a magic 'get rich quick' pill.

"If you fall into the first category of action-takers with extraordinary potential to succeed, please stay tuned.

"Once we’ve rid ourselves of the noisy, unfocused riff raff, I’m going to offer you the leg-up of a lifetime -- with my full, undivided attention to your start-up.

"If you fall into the second category of serial opportunists, well, please don’t be offended, but I’m going to ask you to kindly step aside and…
• STOP buying my training materials,
• STOP coming to my seminars,
• STOP emailing my staff,
• And STOP wasting your time.

"Because I don’t want your money"...

Uff da! In self-help circles, I believe that's called "tough love." Way to go, Derek!

Want to read Derek's entire 16-page FREE report? Go to:

http://tinyurl.com/5ldwfm
____________________

Think You've Got What It Takes to Be a Successful Internet Entrepreneur? Click Here to Get Your FREE Copy of Derek Gehl's "Prerequisites to Success Report"!

No comments: